My Spiritual Beliefs
I am very spiritual. Ask anyone. I know that I often sound contentious
and even a bit intimidating, but those who truly know me
know that I am a soft-hearted, kindly, sweet
Cat.
(Okay. I wished for the instant demise of the guy next door and
I would love to see the Cat, who often inhabits my backyard,
meet the Animal Control man -- the one with the net and the pole.
And maybe I laugh when one of those stupid birds {who obviously think they
are members in good standing of the Angry Birds} hits the window behind which I am sitting and slides gracefully to the ground.)
I still am a really good Cat and I have a strong belief system.
By now, I am certain you have discerned that The Creator
sent Ceiling Cat to be our Guide and Helper.
He didn't exactly like the idea that Basement Cat came along, too.
I am afraid of Basement Cat. He is black, but it isn't that lovely black color
that many Cats wear.
It is a black that glows in the dark and makes his eyes, which are an
awful shade of red, seem even more evil.
He is the epitome of all that Cats dread and avoid at all costs.
The reason he is here at all is that there was a War at the Rainbow Bridge
and he was cast out into space and finally landed in a dank, dark
basement.
In this terrible basement, he entertains his minions and they try to
enlist others to do his evil bidding. (In fact, now I think of it, that awful
Cat in the backyard could be a minion. I'll have to tell Dede what I think.)
(continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment