THE CANCER SCARE (I)
I am certain that when I was chosen to take care of Dede, my GodCat saw something in me that spoke to her own Priesthood. There is an area of recognition among those who are serving in churches and those of us who do our work in a more secluded and private area.
I was born to be a Spiritual Guide and I believe that The Creator and Ceiling Cat sent me on a Special Mission. They know all, see all and, because they are responsible for all of us, they are very careful in their matchmaking process. I was destined to be with Dede during a very trying and dangerous time in her life. I will explain.
One morning Dede told me that she had found a "lump". She said that she believed that it might be cancer and that we would have to take care of it. I immediately went into "attack mode". I sat with her and outlined what she must do. The only leeway I allowed her was that she could wait until after Christmas to begin the attack. Our whole family would be together then and we didn't want to make anyone worried or sad during that festive time. After Christmas, I sat Dede down and outlined our next steps. I told her that the only thing that I required of her was that she retain her good humor and that under no circumstances should she ever display fear. I extracted these promises from her. I told her that I would take care of the rest. Next, I will write about my Plan for Dede's Path To Recovery. (It is not patented. Anyone can use it. It is best if you have a Cat to be your Spiritual Guide, but I guess doggies would work in a pinch. I suppose I should research this. But I digress.) (continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment