MY SPIRITUAL BELIEFS 2
Okay. I spoke to Dede about what we were talking about. She seemed not to
understand the question, which is usual for Dede, so we'll just call the
Backyard Cat a Minion.
The Good News about this whole thing is that The Creator sent us
Ceiling Cat!
Ceiling Cat embodies everything that is good and fine and ethical.
We should all want to emulate Ceiling Cat.
When I read in my Cat Bible. (Yes, I have a Bible. Dede bought it for me.
It is written in a foreign language so that not everyone can read and understand it.
Just highly intelligent people like me.)
There are chapters like "Teh Ten Big Roolz" and
"Moses and Teh Scari Burnin' Bush"
and lots of other exciting stories.
This is the Book I live by.
Dede and I pray every night and then we go to bed and sleep.
When we wake up, we do it again.
We are happy and grateful and now I will write the poem that Dede prays each night.
(It's not in a foreign language, so any dumb bunny can read it.)
(continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment