Yes, it's Mab Here!
My friend, mentor and GodCat, The Reverend Deborah Dunn,
has helped me create a blog.
She has created her own blog and tells me that I can write anything that I want to say.
(I don't think she understands what she has done
and probably trusts that I will not say things that are hurtful or mean or not properly researched.
I will leave that to the people on Fox News.)
Later I will tell you the story of my life.
It is exciting and dramatic.
You will be very impressed that I have survived the many trials I have endured.
Much of what I have to say must needs be kept just between those who read my words and myself. Dede, who is my companion, does not always approve of what I write
and my opinions are not always pleasing to her.
However, I reserve the right to believe as I choose.
I hope that as we become better acquainted,
you will feel free to write your own opinions,
ideas, thoughts and dreams.

I am looking forward to reading your blog, Mab. You are beautiful as well as wise. Thank you for posting your picture.
ReplyDelete